Are you planning a trip outside of the United States? There may be recommended travel vaccines/medications for foreign travel depending on the area you are traveling to.
- hepatits A immune globulin
- typhoid vaccine
- prescriptions for oral typhoid medication, malaria medication, pills for diarrhea
- review of routine vaccines to ensure they are up to date
- CDC health information about your destination and a copy of your child's up to date vaccine record
Call the office at 312-943-6964 to request a Travel Visit. We recommend you schedule your visit at least 2 weeks prior to departure. Visit the CDC Travel website for more information and location specific requirements: CDC Travel Site .
Travel visits are not covered by insurance and there is an out of pocket charge of $75 per child. Travel visits are available for established patients only.
- Northwestern Medical Physician's Group - 312-926-8282 (16 years and older)
- Passport Health - 30 N. Michigan Ave.; 312-641-6228 or 888-499-PASS
- University of Chicago Pediatrics Travel Clinic - 773-702-6169