Log on to MyChart or sign your child up HERE
With MyChart you can view immunization records, growth curves, email the doctor, and more. Each child has to be signed up individually, and these accounts are separate from an adult account at Northwestern. Call the office with questions or to receive an authorization code.
Please note, when emailing the doctor it may take up to 3 business days to receive a response. If your child is having an acute medical issue that requires immediate or same day attention, call the office at 312-943-6964 to speak with a nurse or a doctor on call. For emergencies, please immediately call 911.
We are happy to now offer direct scheduling for well child visits through MyChart!
Please review the scheduling guidelines. If your child needs a sick visit, medication follow up, or vaccine only visit, please call the office.
- Children should be seen for a routine visit at the following ages:
- 1 month, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months
- 12 months, 15 months, 18 months
- 2 years, 2.5 years
- Once a year starting at age 3 years
- 1 year, 4 year, and 11 year visits should NOT be scheduled before your child’s birthday by even one day because of vaccine timing.
- For children over age 3, please check with your insurance plan if you are scheduling the appointment less than 365 days from a previous well visit.
- There may be more availability than what you see online; call the office if you would like to discuss additional appointment times.