To schedule a well child visit, you may call the office at 312-943-6964 or schedule directly through MyChart
Sick appointments can also be scheduled through MyChart, same-day only.
For all other appointment types including medication follow up, weight checks, or vaccine visits please call the office. At this time, these visit types cannot be scheduled through MyChart.
Scheduling guidelines for well visits:
- Children should be seen for a routine visit at the following ages:
- 1 month, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months
- 12 months, 15 months, 18 months
- 2 years, 2.5 years
- Once a year starting at age 3 years
- 1 year, 4 year, and 11 year visits should NOT be scheduled before your child’s birthday by even one day because of vaccine timing.
- For children over age 3, please check with your insurance plan if you are scheduling the appointment less than 365 days from a previous well visit.
- If you're trying to book consecutive appointments for multiple children, know that well visits are 25 minutes long.
- There may be more availability than what you see online; call the office if you would like to discuss additional appointment times.