Walk-ins have reopened!
- Hours are 8:30am-11:30am for existing patients. No appointment or phone call is necessary during these hours.
- We are asking patients to fill out a short questionnaire regarding the reason for visit prior to being seen.
- We are providing rapid antigen testing for patients with Covid like symptoms. We CANNOT test asymptomatic patients, regardless of exposure or need for travel.
- PCR testing is not available in our office. Please check with our child's school, childcare facility, or camp to confirm what type of test is required. PCR testing can be ordered at Lurie.
- As a reminder, patients will be seen by the first available provider during walk-ins. If you would like your child seen by a specific provider, please call the office to schedule an appointment.
- We kindly ask that you reschedule your well child appointment if you or you child exhibit and sick symptoms, or if you have been asked to quarantine (for either exposure to Covid or travel).
The October schedule is now open for routine appointments. Call the office at 312-943-6964 or request an appointment through MyChart
Our next complimentary Prenatal Night is August 19th @ 6:30 with Drs. Lipkin and Foster via Zoom - Sign up here!
We offer medical grade ear piercing! Click here for more information.
Check out our new CORONAVIRUS PAGE for all updates and information.