COVID AND INFLUENZA VACCINES are now available!
- Available for 6+ months (Moderna for 6 months - <5 years, Pfizer for 5+ years)
- We are scheduling vaccine visits for all ages and offering vaccines at routine visits
- It is safe for covid and flu vaccines to be given together
- Please call the office to schedule!
- Hours are 8:30am-11:30am for existing patients. No appointment is necessary during these hours
- We are asking patients to fill out a short questionnaire regarding the reason for visit prior to being seen.
- If your child is known to be Covid positive and/or the only available caregiver to bring the child in is Covid positive, please call the office prior to coming
- As a reminder, patients will be seen by the first available provider during walk-ins. If you would like your child seen by a specific provider, please call the office to schedule an appointment.
Prenatal Night: Our next complimentary virtual prenatal night will be scheduled soon! Stay tuned.
- PCR tests are now available in our office during sick visits and at the Lurie Children's drive through without a doctors order! You can schedule your child's test online HERE
- We kindly ask that you reschedule your well child appointment if you or you child exhibit and sick symptoms, or if you have been asked to quarantine (for either exposure to Covid or travel).
- Check out our new CORONAVIRUS PAGE for all updates and information.
The December schedule is now open for routine appointments. Call the office at 312-943-6964 or request an appointment through MyChart
Please note, we are actively working on a new vaccine policy to better protect our patients. We are no longer accepting new patients who are not vaccinated or plan to not vaccinate.