COVID AND INFLUENZA VACCINES are now available!
- Available for 6+ months (Moderna for 6 months - <5 years, Pfizer for 5+ years)
- We are scheduling vaccine visits for all ages and offering vaccines at routine visits
- It is safe for covid and flu vaccines to be given together
- Please call the office to schedule!
- Hours are 8:30am-11:30am for existing patients. No appointment is necessary during these hours
- We are asking patients to fill out a short questionnaire regarding the reason for visit prior to being seen.
- If your child is known to be Covid positive and/or the only available caregiver to bring the child in is Covid positive, please call the office prior to coming
- As a reminder, patients will be seen by the first available provider during walk-ins. If you would like your child seen by a specific provider, please call the office to schedule an appointment.
Prenatal Night: Our next complimentary virtual prenatal night will be January 31st at 6:30pm with Dr. Lipkin. Register HERE
The March schedule is now open for routine appointments. Call the office at 312-943-6964 or request an appointment through MyChart
Please note, we are actively working on a new vaccine policy to better protect our patients. We are no longer accepting new patients who are not vaccinated or plan to not vaccinate.