Our next prenatal night will be on Tuesday, November 19th at 6:30pm with Dr. Ashley Selley. - FULL!!!
The December schedule is now open. Call the office at 312-943-6964 or request an appointment through MyChart
What's new with flu?
- We are now scheduling flu appointments for all children ages 6 months and older! Call the office for an appointment.
- Children 6 months through 8 years who are receiving the flu vaccine for the first time need two doses spaced at least 4 weeks apart
- We have limited amounts of flu mist this year and the supply is much lower than expected. Try not to promise your child they'll get mist-prepare them for a shot and let them be surprised if they don't need one! Flu mist is appropriate for children over the age of two years old who do NOT have a severe egg allergy or a history of wheezing.
- Siblings tagging along to an appointment can get their flu shot as well, just let the desk know when you check in.
- Flu shots for parents won't be offered until we have more vaccine available.