The September schedule is now open. Call the office at 312-943-6964 or request an appointment through MyChart
Our next virtual Prenatal Night is August 13, 2020 with Dr. Adhikari, sign up HERE
- We are NOT accepting any walk-ins. Please call the office if your child needs an appointment so we can triage appropriately.
- ANNOUNCING Telemedicine! Read all about it HERE
- Daycare/school/camp resources
- In accordance with the CDCs recommendation for social distancing, we have implemented a "no waiting room" policy. Patients are being placed in a clean room upon arrival to minimize exposure to others.
- We are checking the temperature of all children and adults who enter the office. If anyone has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- If you think your child has coronavirus, please call us BEFORE coming into the office or going to an urgent care or ER. If your child is having difficulty breathing or you think it is a medical emergency, call 911 and notify them of the coronavirus concern. See CDC guidelines for what to do if you are sick HERE. If you would like testing for coronavirus, please contact:
- Northwestern - (312) 47-COVID
- Rush - (888) 352-RUSH
- Northshore - (847) 432-5849
- Lurie - (312) 227-5300
- We are following closely with Lurie Children's Hospital and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH); see HERE for updates
- For more information you may contact the IDPH hotline: 1.800.889.3931