The June schedule is now open. Call the office at 312-943-6964 or request an appointment through MyChart
- ANNOUNCING Telemedicine! Read all about it HERE
- In accordance with the CDCs recommendation for social distancing, we have implemented a "no waiting room" policy. Patients are being placed in a clean room upon arrival to minimize exposure to others.
- Bear with us while we move the schedule around to ensure that sick patients and well patients are in the office at different times.
- We no longer have walk in hours. Please call the office if your child needs an appointment so we can triage appropriately.
- If you think your child has coronavirus, please call us BEFORE coming into the office or going to an urgent care or ER. If your child is having difficulty breathing or you think it is a medical emergency, call 911 and notify them of the coronavirus concern. See CDC guidelines for what to do if you are sick HERE. If you would like testing for coronavirus, please contact:
- Northwestern - (312) 47-COVID
- Rush - (888) 352.RUSH
- Northshore - (847) 432.5849
- We are following closely with Lurie Children's Hospital and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH); see HERE for updates
- For more information you may contact the IDPH hotline: 1.800.889.3931
- Stay posted, we will continue to update as more information becomes available
What's new with flu?
- We are still scheduling flu appointments for all children ages 6 months and older! Call the office for an appointment.
- Children 6 months through 8 years who are receiving the flu vaccine for the first time need two doses spaced at least 4 weeks apart
- Flu mist is no longer available this season.
- Siblings tagging along to an appointment can get their flu shot as well, just let the desk know when you check in.
- Flu shots for parents are now available. The cost is $40 and we are unable to bill your insurance.